AGIA is growing and adding a new position to our Unemployment Services Trust division. The UST Customer Service Representative is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to support the customer service and retention goals of the Unemployment Services Trust. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8 hours per day, with the flexibility to start as early as 6:00am.
What is UST? The Unemployment Services Trust (UST) is an organization that has been dedicated to helping nonprofits nationwide to reduce their unemployment costs since 1983. UST is an alternative to paying state unemployment taxes for nonprofits, as allowed by Federal law. With the ability to save thousands on unemployment costs annually, e-File unemployment claims with the state, and access expert HR Advisors through our HR Hotline and Library — more than 2,100 nonprofits have chosen to join UST.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide customer service and answer questions to all Trust participants and be able to adequately explain the benefits of UST membership and the policies and procedures of the Trust.
- Proactively contact agencies both periodically in the form of courtesy calls and to coincide with annual activities such as contribution projections.
- Conduct one-on-one member overview calls via Go-To-Meeting to onboard new members and new contacts.
- Maintain contact information and account history in a Customer Relations Management (CRM) system for member organizations.
- Participate in member retention efforts and escalate retention efforts as appropriate.
- Record retention efforts in CRM according to documented procedures.
- Produce regular and ad hoc reports to support the Trust Operations AVP and others as required.
- Produce and present monthly performance metrics.
- High school degree or equivalent
- Secondary course work preferred
- One year customer service experience
- Customer service principles and practices
- Ability to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office
Location, Location, Location: This position resides in our headquarters located in Carpinteria, CA. We're a short walk to the beach and downtown Carpinteria, home to a variety of unique restaurants and shops.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We’re inspired by organizations with a passion for their mission, and a commitment to their members.
For more than 60 years, we have served as the insurance and member benefits marketing and administration partner to some of the largest and most iconic associations and organizations in the country.
Working together with discipline, science, and creativity, we craft affinity benefit programs that help members protect what they value most. Delivered the way members expect—online, mobile, wireless, secure.
We customize benefits to meet changing needs. Personalize offers for the right member at the right time. Support it with exceptional branded customer service. Deepening the relationship at every touch point.
Perks and Benefits
AGIA offers a very generous and comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance for employees, 11 paid holidays, vacation and sick time, a 401(K) with company match, flexible spending account plan, training opportunities and an education reimbursement program, charitable giving program, voluntary long-term care insurance, voluntary pet insurance, and adoption assistance benefits.
Recruiting at AGIA
We believe the best way to provide excellence to our clients is to hire talented, motivated associates and provide them with outstanding benefits. Bringing the right talent to our team is essential to our ongoing success. Our goal is to keep candidates informed of where they stand in the recruitment process along the way. Please understand we cannot accept resumes for positions not listed.
Company Website: www.AGIA.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)